Disaster Planning for Residents in Columbus
One of the most critical parts of running a business in Columbus, NE is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.